IO Practiceware® is always looking for talent to join our team. We are based in New York City and are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Regional Sales Manager – Electronic Health Records Remote Sales
IO Practiceware® United States
Regional Sales Manager EHR/PM Sales
We are a fast growing, high energy electronic health records company (EHR) located in Lower Manhattan. We develop, sell, install, and maintain our EHR/PM software in ophthalmology offices nationwide and are considered one of the top 2-3 EHRs in that space. We are experiencing rapid growth as a result of our market leading software and the $19 billion in the federal stimulus incentive payments that will be paid to doctors who implement EHR. Over the next few years we will significantly change health care – and have some serious fun doing it.
We are looking for smart, highly motivated people to join our sales team. If you are the right person, you will have the opportunity to earn high commissions, in addition to a competitive base salary and benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience in sales. We are looking for someone who is energetic, organized, ambitious and ready for a challenge.
- Call on qualified leads to sell IO Practiceware® EHR/PM our integrated CCHIT Certified EMR and Practice Management System for Ophthalmology.
- Develop prospects, manage strategic selling opportunities, present service and software solutions, and close sales.
- Provide in-depth demonstrations of our software, both on-site and over the web.
- Must be able to influence/persuade various levels of decision-making in order to achieve a mutually acceptable outcome to benefit all parties.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with prospects and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Superior selling skills with proven performance in sales.
- Experience with EHR or Practice Management system sales is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please send a resume and brief cover letter to be considered for this position to email@example.com.